Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Blast From The Past

When I began to blog back in 2011, I wasn't sure where God was going to take things but I did know it was time to start writing.  Now, a couple years later, I find God calling me to further this ministry by writing book(s) that will continue to empower one more to walk together with God.  That pursuit is becoming the focus of my summer this year.

In looking at my past blogs, I noticed two things - one of which I didn't realize.  
I first noticed the focus of my earliest posts: a path that furthers our walk together with God.  The second thing I noticed, which I didn't remember, was that my email-component came long after these posts were written.

What does this mean?  It means that I will be re-posting my original Garden Walk blogs from back in 2011-12 so you can, hopefully, enjoy reading my thoughts on this path.  They will be delivered to your email just like my recent posts have been.  Meanwhile, I will take the time to keep writing for the next phase of written-word ministry.

I am praying that these posts will be a blessing for you.  I ask for your prayers, too, in the same way the Apostle Paul asked for prayers.

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. (Colossians 4:2-4 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment